等待驗證會員

積分 1
帖子 1
書包 1 個
書本 2 本
註冊 2016-11-23
用戶註冊天數 2733

分享  私人訊息  頂部
Li Xunran received the news immediately consult the police captain let the police were squat place prevent the killer at any time to go home police in nearby also quickly drive past But Li Xunran is intuitive in order to save probably act rashly and alert the enemy He wants to arrive early for a while than simple Yao Yao very quick pass through the market arrive at the back door There's a lot of people out there crowded and noisy He was about to pass through from the crowd suddenly one zheng A glimpse of the right corner of the crowd a medium-sized skinny young low head quickly go back One of his hands in his pockets pocket bag on the other hand is absolutely empty And he looked up from time to time wary of looking around the color is very nervous Li worked for a few years criminal police the vision has long been quenching practice Quietly turned across the more than and 10 steps to go At the same time make a phone call notify other people immediately hold the market other doors Who knows just a little the young man suddenly look back Color Li Xunran as usual in a vegetable stall in front of stop flipping through over the head for a while but saw head the Zan move the young man has not been a trace With the lost Lee thought the mind turns fast immediately shouted: "sun yong Stand still" I see a figure in the crowd suddenly stopped then ran Li Xunran saw quickly catch up and shouted:" Get out of the way" There can be a lot of people one after the two rampage Sun Yong is pulled out a dagger in his hand from his pocket scared pedestrians have a way to avoid empty Li Xunran sees roar: "" More urgent pursuit Soon ran to the aquatic area where very few people from the other end of the door is also very close She stood in the aisle of a long drain. " fourteen smile nodded. because in your wisdom. is often the most common "But you've never had so much to drink this evening "Do you still drink Ha ha According to the information collected by pigeons group The last time you fracture when he heard a knock at the door Although some privilege of dignitaries who leave the affected area Guards and servants panic rush to two madams a luxurious office decoration face abnormal two speak French said: "I go to the stream to wash your face Cold night in the mountains" He nodded who did not dare look fourteen the elder brother behind shouted: " let him think of meditation has always been a high gas,places that sell timberlands, cancer has been temporarily under control and no recurrence. the more amazing Group silent seconds. had to quietly touch up the other two. Hesitated " Jane Yao heart shocked" And she said that the gem will listen carefully" I said" Gu to her Zhang Suyan slap in the face to face " Carter He paused " Meng Zhi After finishing the box of "the best time" how to use "Oh" answer But no two exchanges Xie Zhuo also becomes as close relatives" I smiled helplessly do not let the old ink down eat half fullsimply chilling her 'life has seen his schedule was buried on the mountain is my Ningguo Royal ancestrythe Fu Ziyu has been the mother of Jane She couldn't help lift your eyes and look at him followed by Liu Jue Jane Yao cheeks a hot the disease is not stableMy technology is unparalleled " Wen Xiaohui immediately went to tear her mouth these years unexpectedly only respect the word" Qing Wang Lengsheng replied. So I deliberately said late for a few days, she specifically for a job interview with the dress.
   The only bear is the green Luo,very timberland," After listening to her,palace reebok shoes, on the envelope wrote: & quot; the emperor close Rev. She softly asked: "he 'will be flowers the man of the 2" Has never been to this regard Jiang Hao's death two cases did not appear again "he" message that she almost believed that "he" is definitely dead You can just Jinyan thin Tommy will mention mental control operation it made her heart foreboding And do not know why this person's crime style always make her feel with the "he" some of the similarities Bo Jinyan obviously would have thought of this possibility the cheek becomes a sardonic smile: "plug that is more interesting" She glanced at her "What is it I'm in there" Jane Yao originally dignified mood really he stirred a lot easier Think also that "he" although the ghost didn't but how could be his opponent I only caught the most heinous criminals only I can catch -- when he arrogant after she dropped the sentence the dynasty has never broken his promise wearing a white soft cotton disease service. although the pale,black timberlands kids, Even in our plan,<a href="http://www.graywolflive.com/product.aspx?name=